Writing Winning Tenders and Proposals
In-house proposal and tender writing training course in Melbourne
What is your strike rate with proposals for new or ongoing contracts? Maybe you need to take a fresh approach to boost your success.
This program will change the way you prepare and write tenders. It reveals the secrets, skills and techniques to persuasively respond to your clients’ needs. We show you how to stand out from the crowd. You’ll learn to write compelling, tailored bids and tenders that make a decisive case to win.
Can you afford to have you next proposal rejected?
Teams or individuals responsible for writing proposals, bids or tenders that win or retain contracts and customers.
In this Proposal Writing course you will learn how to:
- analyse and understand your audience
- build relationships through word choice
- write clearly and persuasively
- save precious time planning and writing
- build a convincing argument
- achieve consistency
- use winning structures, formats and mediums
- edit and review for maximum impact.
This Tender and proposal Writing training may include the following subjects:
- planning a winning bid, proposal or tender response
- principles of effective and persuasive writing
- using spidergrams to organise large amounts of information
- the psychology of retaining information
- four steps to creative composing
- positive phraseology
- techniques to increase comprehensibility
- what makes writing tenders, bid and proposals unique
One day. However, we are able to vary the length depending on your needs and budget.
At your offices or any other location of your choice.
In-house Corporate Training
We deliver this course in-house. Please call 1300 655 098 to discuss the options and to obtain a quote.
We customise this course to your needs. We use your own examples and ideally live cases of proposals or tenders you are preparing. As such, we facilitate a workshop which is a combined training and consultancy experience. You’ll be immediately applying your news skills to boost your business.
Related Courses to
Writing Winning Proposals and Tenders
Related professional business writing courses
Advanced Business Writing (in-house)
For you if you want to write striking proposals and reports that people want to read – and action. Learn how to plan your content and design your message. You will learn how to structure your reports and how to write persuasive reports and proposals!
Effective Business Writing (public and in-house)
For you if you write documents such as emails, reports, meeting agendas, letters etc, but elements are outside of your comfort zone or you are simply looking at improving. After this training your next email and report will be easy to read, easy to understand and easy to act upon.
We also offer our Communication and Effectiveness Courses as in-house training.
Click here to find out more about in-house training