Managing Productive Meetings
Managing Productive Meetings Training
Course in Melbourne
Are your meetings the productive sessions you want them to be? Poorly run meetings are a hidden expense for businesses and a source of frustration for participants. However, targeted and well-run meetings are a source of collaboration and productivity.
This course reveals how you can turn unproductive meetings into creative powerhouses. This course will make you known for organising and facilitating smooth and effective meetings.
You; if you want to learn to prepare, structure and facilitate highly effective meetings.
In this meeting management training course you will learn how to:
- prepare and plan a successful meeting
- create a climate of trust among participants
- manage time wasters, chatter boxes and meeting hijackers
- drive action and commitment
- close meetings on an upbeat and positive note
- evaluate meetings quickly and effectively
- follow up on meetings to ensure action.
This managing effective meetings course includes:
- the secrets of preparation
- mastering time management
- communicating and connecting with participants
- getting everyone ‘on board’
- meeting follow-up
- creating a personal action plan.
350 Collins Street, Melbourne CBD
half day: 9am – 12.30pm
$ 350 + GST
Morning tea, course materials and certificate included.
- Wednesday 6 September 2017
- Wednesday 29 November 2017
- Tuesday 6 March 2018
- Wednesday 6 June 2018
- Thursday 6 September 2018
- Tuesday 27 November 2018
We also offer this course as in-house training. We can tailor it to a one-hour or to a multi-day workshop, depending on your needs. Please call 1300 655 098 to discuss.