Professional Networking Training
Course in Melbourne
Networking: for some it’s a dirty word. However, successful people know that you achieve goals through relationships. By establishing interpersonal bridges you’re building the foundations of success.
This course gives you an understanding of what professional networking is about and will give you confidence and skills to build your internal and external networks. This half-day workshop will turbo-charge your performance and career.
You; if you want to build an industry profile and improve your ability to create high value connections within and outside of your organisation.
In this course you will learn how to:
- strategically plan your network
- identify key stakeholders
- add value to your networking relationship
- maintain your connections
- hold a networking conversation
- establish and build your personal brand.
The training may include the following subjects:
- what is networking
- why networking?
- plan a strategic network
- the ‘value’ of professional relationships
- the art of conversation
- personal branding
- building an industry profile
- creating a personal action plan.
350 Collins Street, Melbourne CBD
half day: 1.30pm – 5pm
$ 350 + GST
Afternoon tea, course materials and certificate included.
- Wednesday 6 September 2017
- Wednesday 29 November 2017
- Tuesday 6 March 2018
- Wednesday 6 June 2018
- Thursday 6 September 2018
- Tuesday 27 November 2018
We also offer this communication skills course and our other Communication and Effectiveness courses as in-house training. We can tailor it to a one-hour or to a multi-day workshop, depending on your needs. Please call 1300 655 098 to discuss.