A fun and engaging approach to team building
Highly effective teams produce amazing results for your business. Team members are proactive, engaged, positive and productive. But how do they get that way?
We can assist you by facilitating fun and highly effective team building workshops focusing on your needs, which could include:
- improving cooperation
- improving relationships
- fostering communication
- motivating team members
- boosting collaboration
- creating a team identity
- establishing a new team
- promoting productivity
- boosting morale
- having fun while learning about each other
- helping to deal with change.
- Establish your desired outcomes of the team building session.
- Facilitate a diagnostic of the team. Team members need to understand:
- others in the team
- team dynamics.
- Establish a plan of activities and timelines to achieve the goals and embed the new culture
- Ensure there are tangible outcomes and a clear action plan.
- Help you keep on building the team beyond the session.
Empty section. Edit page to add content here.
The team diagnostic to understand yourself and others
We can use many different tools and instruments to analyse the current team situation and possible challenges. They range from online tools completed prior to the session to self-assessing paper surveys or games and activities run during the workshop.
Examples of such tools: DISC, MBTI, Facet5, HBDI, Lencioni’s 5 Behaviours of a cohesive team, Jensen-Tuckman, etc
Adding training elements to team building
Depending on your goals, we can include interactive and engaging training elements. For example:
- communication skills
- influencing skills
- assertiveness skills
- conflict management skills
- leadership skills
- time management skills
- customer service skills (internal and external)
- meeting management.
Call us on 1300 655 098 or send us a quick info request to discuss how ICML can help your team become more cohesive and high-performing.